~Ines' writing class~

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Winter Vacation

I had a disastrous winter vacation this year than before. The reason is that I began to wear braces. This feeling is very wonder just likes you always eat some iron in your mouth. And my dietary habit has changed, too. I can not eat any hard food because it would heart my tooth. For example: sweet corn, guava, and chicken feet. Especially, I can not bite food with my front tooth. My tooth also usually gets heart, in that way, I can not eat my favorite food any time. I also did one thing that I never did before. After Chinese New Year’s Eve, I started to eat weight-losing meal. It must be very brave. When everybody was eating plenty of meat and fish, I just can eat my little peace of cookies and fruits.
I went to Taiching twice this winter vacation. Although I almost went to the same place but that was not the point. I had a date with Ryan, Mandy and Karen. We still were classmates in that moment, but after the winter vacation finishing, there will have some differences. We can not get together very often. We had a big meal together and talked a lot about our first semester life.
Besides those two things, my winter vacation just like before. All the same, stay at home, be a good child, got red envelopes and nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home