~Ines' writing class~

Monday, October 30, 2006

Descrition-Draft 2

My special roommate
Ryan is my roomate and classmate this semester. She is from Nantou and she had studied informatics for five years in Ling Tung University of Technology before she came to Nantai. There are 3 people in her family. Now she lives here in the school dormitory.
Ryan likes to do exercises. For instance: basketball, jugging and badminton. Sometimes after dinner, she goes to jug with the other classmate. Sometimes we also like to play badminton after class and we really have fun. She is really interested in programing in the computer. In that way, she plans to become a programmer in computer.
Ryan is very funny, talkative and she always makes me laugh. On the contrast, she is also a girl who is easy to feel shy and vervous. When she feels shy or nervous, her face will become red quickly. She is also a sweet girl. For instance, when I feel tired she would help me to carry my bag and reminds me what I should do now. Her appearance let me thought that she is an adult person but when she plays with the other people, she is very crazy and just likes a child. I can tell that Ryan concerns about me because she always tell me what I should do or what I should not do. She is really a special person.
I am very gald to know Ryan when I study here and become her roommate and classmate. I can immage that I have such a good friend, my school life will not be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home