~Ines' writing class~

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Classification-Final (Friends)

Everybody has his or her own friends and I am not an exception. There are three different groups of my friends. The first category consists of enthusiastic friends who are very concerned about my studies. The next group includes those who usually take me to taste delicious food. The third category is made up of sincere friends who listen to me and accompany me when I am in a bad mood. The first category of friends I have had are enthusiastic friends who are very concerned about my studies. For example,Kate and Eunice usually tell me what I should do today and remind me of time to study or write homework. Felicia , my college friend, always asked me of what my grades were after the exams. Especially when I had problems with the subjects, she always helped me patiently. Even when I was down due to my bad test grades, she always gave me a comfort. I had some friends who usually took me to taste delicious food. Adelina is one example of this group. When I went to cram school with Adelina, we usually had dinner together. She usually drove me to some delicious or special restaurant and also told me which vendor sell delicious food. In that way, I know where the delicious food is in kaohsiung. Sonia is a typical example of those sincere friends who listen to me and accompany me when I am in a bad mood. I have known her for seven years and she was also my classmate in college. We have gone through many things including good or bad things. No matter how impossible the situation was, she always accompanied me. She almost knew everything about me. Every time one of us was in a bad mood or had a glad thing, we used to stay side by side and share the mood with each other. Now, although I am studing in Nantai, I still keep in touch with such a friend. Ryan is another typical example for me. I usually share my feelings with her. She not merely encourages me but also gives me a comfort. There are many kinds of friends and I am so glad that I have an honor to have those friends who stay around me. Either they are the old friends or the freinds who I have now light up my students’ life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home