~Ines' writing class~

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Descrition-Final

My special roommate
Ryan is my roommate and classmate this semester. She is from Nantou and she had studied informatics for five years in Ling Tung University of Technology before she came to Nantai. There are 3 people in her family. Now she lives in the school dormitory.
Ryan likes to do exercises. For instance, basketball, jugging, and badminton. Sometimes after dinner, she goes to jug with other classmate. Sometimes we also like to play badminton after class and we really have fun. She is really interested in programming in the computer. In that way, she plans to become a computer programmer.
Ryan is very funny and talkative, and she always makes me laugh. On the contrast, she is also a girl who is shy and nervous very often. When she feels shy or nervous, her face will become red quickly. She is also a sweet girl. For instance, when I feel tired she would help me to carry my bag and remind me what I should do now. Her appearance let me think that she is an adult, but when she plays with the other people, she is very crazy just like a child. I can tell Ryan concerns about me because she always tells me what I should do or what I should not do. She is really a special person.
I am very glad to know Ryan when I study here and become her close roommate and classmate. I can image that with such a good friend, my school life will not be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home