~Ines' writing class~

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Description-outline

MAIN IDEA
Who? Ryan where? Nantai When? this semester

BODY
1. Basic background information
Comes from Nantou.
Was major in informatics in Ling Tung
There are 3 people in her family.

2. Personal information
likes to play basketball
sometimes likes to jug after dinner
likes to play badmiton
plans to become a programmer in computer

3.My reactions to Ryan
Very funny and talkative
Sometimes very shy and nervous
Sometimes do something to make me feel sweet
Sometimes seems like an adult but sometimes acts like a child
concerns about me , tell me what I should do or what I should not do

Conclusion
I am very glad to have such a roommate and calssmate.

1 Comments:

Blogger plnieh said...

You should write more in Personal Information such as characterisitcs, experience, opinions, and so on.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home