~Ines' writing class~

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My First Day in the Class

I still remember my first day in the class. I was very nervous and looking forward to my classmates and teacher because it was my first class in Nantai. During the last night, I had checked for those things what I should bring for many times and made sure that everying was got ready, including me.
Fortunately, we had a good teacher and the classmates also looked kind. But maybe I am not do well in computer program , I was quite nervous about the blog setting. I felt the temple was a little bit slowly because we were spent too much time on the blog setting.
The writing class was fine but the next classes was a dash to me .
I was very tired in the first day but I will try to get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home