~Ines' writing class~

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Something about me

My name is Ines. I was born in 1985, Dec.14. I am not native here and I live in Kaohsiung county.
I had studied in Kaohsiung for five years, in that way, Kaohsiun is my faverite city in Taiwan.
My family has 4 people and 2 dogs, my parents and an older brother. We live very peaceful and scarcely argue.
Table tennis is my faverite sport. If anybody also likes to play table tennis. Let's play it.I would be very glad to it.
Nantai is strange for me and now I am trying to get use to this enviroment.I hope I can get alone with you guys very well and I'd like to be your friend.I am sincerly. Let us get progress in English writing so if I have anything wrong or anything could be better with my writing, tell me please.Thanks a lot
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home